Millions of Americans suffer from sleep disorders and neurological illnesses, resulting in poor quality and a limited quantity of sleep and focus that significantly interferes with overall functioning. Breathe Diagnostics serves patients who are ready to improve their sleep quality and enhancing their physical and mental well-being.
At Breathe Diagnostics, we believe in functioning as a one-stop source for all sleep disorder and neurological needs. We are accredited by the Joint Commission, a non-profit organization that accredits and certifies nearly 21,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States.
Our skilled physicians assess, diagnose, and treat sleep and neurological problems to help our patients improve their lives.
Sleep disorders include, but are not limited to:
- sleep apnea
- obstructive sleep apnea
- sleep paralysis
- restless leg syndrome
- sleep deprivation
- excessive daytime sleepiness
Neurological illnesses include, but are not limited to:
- Alzheimer disease, and other type of dementias
- cerebrovascular diseases (i.e. stroke, migraine, and other headache disorders)
- multiple sclerosis
- brain tumors
- any other disease of the central and peripheral nervous system (i.e. the brain, spinal cord, cranial nerves, peripheral nerves, nerve roots, auto-nomic nervous system, neuromuscular junction, muscles)
Breathe Diagnostics is happy to serve the Southern California area, with offices in Sherman Oaks and Corona, CA. Each facility is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment and trained staff to provide patients with convenient and flexible care wherever they should need it.
We offer sleep studies and EEG studies at our facilities. We also offer at-home sleep studies, helping reach our patients nationwide.
HOW'S YOUR SLEEP?
Take our quick sleep assessment and find out.
*Taking this assessment doesn’t mean you have a sleeping disorder. It’s simply an awareness guide.
Breathe Diagnostics is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to patients, their families, and the community. We have compassion and concern for the dignity of each life affected by a sleep disorder or neurological illness.
To carry out this mission and foster the group practice of medicine, we:
- excel in specialized medical care supported by comprehensive research and education.
- develop, apply, evaluate and share new technology.
- attract the best qualified medical, scientific and support staff.
- excel in service.
- provide efficient access to affordable medical care.
- ensure that Breathe Diagnostics quality underlies every decision.
OFFERING A WIDE RANGE OF
SLEEP DISORDER SERVICES
Our respiratory team offers a high quality, cost-effective service and clinical expertise to
patients suffering from sleep problems. Our innovative laboratory services enhance sleep health.
Our respiratory team offers a high quality, cost-effective service and clinical expertise to patients suffering from sleep problems. Our innovative laboratory services enhance sleep health.
Breathe Diagnostics was established by Saman Heidari who believes in simple, guiding principles. Six fundamental values form the foundation of the Breathe Diagnostics‘ culture:
- Quality. We maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
- Innovation. We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
- Teamwork. We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
- Service. We strive to exceed our patients’ and/or fellow caregivers’ expectations for comfort and convenience.
- Integrity. We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
- Compassion. We demonstrate our commitment to world-class care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients, patients’ families and fellow caregivers.
Breathe Diagnostics is committed to protecting the health information of our patients. Our HIPAA Privacy Notice explains how all members of Breathe Diagnostics will safeguard that privacy.
Information relating to the privacy/confidentiality of patient health information found on the company website (www.breathediagnostics.com) relates only to the Breathe Diagnostics activities in the United States of America.